Sweet Orange Oil is one of the most popular essential oils - primarily because of its pleasant and versatile scent. It is also believed to harbour a number of therapeutic properties and is popularly used as a natural flavouring.
Like many citrus oils, Sweet Orange is said to be particularly beneficial for the digestive and nervous systems. It may be useful for digestive cramping and flatulence and is also recommended for symptoms of stress, nervous tension, nervousness and sleep disorders.
Topically, Sweet Orange is may help to soothe dry, irritated or acne prone skin. It is said to have a regenerative effect on skin that is aged, rough or calloused.
Sweet Orange is also considered to be useful in stimulating Lymphatic circulation and is often used in blends for managing cellulite.
BLENDS WELL WITH
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SHEET
- Consultation with a suitably qualified practitioner is recommended prior to use
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Perform a patch test prior to use
- Citrus oils can affect photosensitivity, avoid sun exposure after skin application