Bergamot, Calabrian Essential Oil
Citrus aurantium spp bergamia
100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Bergamot peel is widely used in perfumery, particularly due to its ability to combine with a wide range of scents, as well as being used in many skin care creams and lotions. In Aromatherapy, it is considered to have Calminitive and Anxiolytic propteries, Studies have also shown it to be effective against the Herpes simplex I virus which causes cold sores.
BLENDS WELL WITHBlack pepper, Clary sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Ylang-ylang.
Typical GC Analysis
- Consultation with a suitably qualified practitioner is recommended prior to use
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Perform a patch test prior to use
- Citrus oils can affect photosensitivity, avoid sun exposure after skin application