In Aromatherapy, Lemon is considered to be beneficial for the circulatory, immune and nervous systems. Studies have shown it to be an effective anti-microbial even at low concentrations and it has even been shown to reduce typing errors by over 50% when simply dispersed into a room.
In skin care, Lemon oil has astringent properties. This, coupled with it's antimicrobial activity, may make it useful in the management of acne.
BLENDS WELL WITH
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SHEET
- Consultation with a suitably qualified practitioner is recommended prior to use
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Perform a patch test prior to use
- Citrus oils can affect photosensitivity, avoid sun exposure after skin application