Our aim is to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receipt. Occasionally public holidays, weekends, weather events or extremely busy periods may result in extended delivery times. In these circumstances we will endeavour to communicate with you about the delay and resolve and resulting issues.
Orders received over the weekend or during public holidays will be dispatched as soon as possible when we re-open for business. If your order is urgent please contact us
for assistance. Please note, if you are paying by bank deposit you order will not be dispatched until the funds have shown in our account. Deposits made overnight or during weekends or public holidays may take longer to clear which will in turn delay the dispatching of your order.
- All orders are sent major via national courier companies and require a signature as proof of delivery. If you require a non-signature delivery or have additional delivery instructions, please indicate this in the message box on the Checkout Form.
- In general, delivery to your door will take no more than 24 hours from dispatch within Auckland metro, 48 hours in the greater North Island and South Island. Weekends, public holidays, adverse weather events and infrastructural complications may cause additional delays.
- Some addresses may have delivery restrictions that are beyond our control or delivery conditions that we are not able to meet. In these situations, we will do our best to get your parcel but if this is not possibly through our standard delivery channels we will work with you to come to a mutually agreeable solution.
Deliveries to rural delivery addresses will usually take one to two days longer as rural deliveries are handled by a third party.
Due to the nature of this network consignments to rural locations may be left without signature or proof of delivery
As such, we cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items that have been delivered to rural addresses, we will however do our best to work towards a mutually acceptable situations in the unexpected situation where an order does go missing.
Unfortunately we are not able to ship internationally at this time.
Domestic Delivery Charges
- Orders over $120 will be sent freight-free Nationwide.
- For orders under $120 a shipping charge of $7.95 will apply.
Customers are also welcome to collect orders from our showroom, click here
for a map of our location.
If you wish to collect your order, simply select PICK UP as the delivery option in the cart when placing your order. Pick up orders will not be processed until they have been paid for in full, you cannot pay on pick up.
Orders can be collected from the showroom during opening hours - 9am -4pm, Monday through Friday.
You will be notified by email or text message when your order is available for collection, please do not come until you have received this notification as it is unfair to other customers who may have placed an order ahead of you.
Only orders placed with staff in our showroom can be paid for on-site. Pick up orders and orders placed on our showroom computers will not be processed until they have been paid for in full, you cannot pay on pick up.
Returns & Refund Policy
We expect that you will be completely satisfied with any goods and services you receive from PureNature.
However, in the unlikely event that a product does not meet your expectations please contact us immediately to arrange a solution.
We have made a considerable effort to accurately describe the products we sell. In the event that goods are demonstrably not true to description or faulty we will accept the goods for return and refund your money without hesitation.
Please take care to ensure that the product you purchase is suitable for the purpose you intend as we are not obliged to accept goods for refund if you simply change your mind about a product. We will endeavour to reach an amicable solution in such situations and at our discretion we may
replace any goods accepted for credit or refund the applicable purchase cost.
We accept responsibility for properly packaging and addressing the goods as instructed. If your order is mislaid or you receive goods that have been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and we will work to rectify any such issues promptly.
Please check all parcels carefully, by signing for a consignment you are formally accepting the goods in the condition in which they were received.