COVID 19 Update

24/08/2021

With the recent extension of alert level 4, we are open again with a limited range available. As we sell ingredients for soap making, personal care, sanitising and home cleaning we are deemed to be an essential service by MBIE and so may remain open to sell these items.

We have done our best to make available only those items which we feel meet these criteria, anything outside of this cannot be added to your cart until we enter alert level 3.

All appropriate level 4 safety protocols are in place, including:

  • Click & Collect will remain closed until we enter alert level 2
  • Order deliveries will be contactless
  • Staff will be socially distanced and wearing masks
  • Frequency for cleaning and sanitising workstations has been increased
  • Breaks are to be staggered

We do not expect that this will affect our ability to operate as normal however, courier delays may be possible. As such, please be patient and ensure you order well in advance of the date you require your essential items delivered.

The 'Add to Existing Order' function has temporarily been disabled so please ensure that you order correctly, apologies for any inconvenience. 

August 18, 2021

As of 12.00am this  morning, New Zealand is at Alert level 4.

Auckland and Coromandel are to remain at Alert Level 4 for 7 days.

We have made the decision to close PureNature for orders at this stage but will be reviewing this in line with official guidance as the current outbreak progresses.

Our warehouse, production and dispatch staff have been sent home to isolate in accordance with official guidelines. However, our management and customer service team will be working from home and are available to assist.

Any current pending orders will be shipped as soon as we are able to safely do so, if you have an outstanding order and wish to discuss this further please contact us for assistance.

During the last Alert Level 4, we were able to operate as an essential service due to the fact we supply personal care, hygiene and sanitising products. However, this time we have initially chosen to completely close due to the potential severity of a delta strain outbreak in the community.

We will continue to monitor the situation and assess our operational status over the coming days as more information is provided from officials.

 

It is time for us all to play our part and follow official instructions so that we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 and hopefully reduce the amount of time we all need to spend in isolation.

We look forward to getting up and running again as soon as we can.

Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter and follow us here for further updates as things develop.

Kia Kaha New Zealand, together we can do this!

×