Auckland is now at Alert Level 3 meaning we will be able to ship our full range - including non-essential items like candle supplies.
As with Alert Level 4, all appropriate safety protocols are in place for our staff, including:
- Click & Collect will remain closed until 'Step 3' has been reached in the Governments planned easing of Alert Level 3 restrictions for Auckland
- Order deliveries will be contactless
- Staff that can are working from home
- Staff on site will be socially distanced and wearing masks
- Frequency for cleaning and sanitising workstations has been increased
- Breaks are to be staggered
- All staff are strongly encouraged to get fully vaccinated ASAP. If needed, we offer paid time off both to get their shot and if they need to recover afterwards
Our ability to operate has not so far been affected, however, courier delays are common at present. Please be patient and ensure you order well in advance of the date you require your items delivered.
The 'Add to Existing Order' function has temporarily been disabled so please ensure that you order correctly, apologies for any inconvenience.
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social for further updates as things develop.
Kia Kaha New Zealand, together we can do this!