INCI Algae extract [New Zealand native red seaweed] (and), Cyathea medullaris leaf extract [New Zealand native black fern] (and) Macropiper excelsum leaf extract [Kawakawa leaf extract] (and) Mel [Mānuka Honey] (and) Gluconolactone & Sodium benzoate & Calcium gluconate (and) Potassium sorbate
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
Environmental aggressors, stress and exposure to harsh chemicals and allergens from food and personal care products can significantly disturb the skin’s biome. Chronic exposure to those triggers can induce internal as well as topical inflammatory processes, that accelerate the normal ageing process and may leave the skin’s biome disturbed, resulting in skin that is prone to redness, irritation and infections. This time-proven and traditionally used Kawakawa/Mānuka honey duo have a history of benefits in treating different skin alignments. Combined with New Zealand native Red seaweed and Mamaku Black fern conveys different modes of action to help instantly calm and soothe the skin.
- This unrivalled botanical blend features distinctive, naturally calming and anti-inflammatory bioactives only found in native New Zealand Kawakawa leaves and New Zealand’s famous Mānuka honey.
- A single multitasking input that replaces multiple ingredients and so significantly reduces formulating and manufacturing time and cost Raw processed via patent-pending TPT Xtraction® Bio-liquefaction
Sustainably sourced from biodiverse, pristine and nuclear-free New Zealand
- ADDRESSING Blemished and irritated skin and scalp, sensitive skin, redness, oily and acne-prone skin PRODUCTS Sensitive skin lines, Redness control lines, Calming and soothing lines, Oily skin lines, Acne-prone skin lines, Youth lines, Calming and soothing hair care lines
- TECHNOLOGY TPT Xtraction® [Bio-liquefaction] process, water-soluble
- CALMS AND SOOTHES THE SKIN IN 15 MINUTES
- HELPS COMBAT BLEMISHES
- DIMINISHES REDNESS
- HELPS BALANCE OILY AND ACNE PRONE SKIN
1-5% for general use, 5% for intense calming and soothing benefits
- Add at 40°c using low shear
- pH of final formulation 4-7