Hydrogenated Ethyl Hexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables.
Sensolive LD is a unique sensorial agent that can be used as a vegetable alternative to silicone, and specifically cyclomethicone. Based on renewable sources, it is a natural Olive emollient oil which does not contain additives or preservatives.
Sensolive LD is a highly stable transparent fluid oil, with low odor. It is soft, light and gives an elegant dry after feel to the skin. It presents good affinity with all skin types due to its olive origin. It has excellent moisturizing properties, which can restore suppleness and elasticity for a maximum of comfort on the skin.Sensorial Benefits:
Sensolive LD provides a unique texture and sensorial performance in cosmetic formulations. When applied to the skin, the initial sensation is very light and non greasy with a surprising feeling of volatility. Rapidly absorbed, Sensolive LD leaves a unique soft sensation and powdery finish. Its long lasting silky feel creates a satin effect on the skin.Features:
- Unique sensorial agent (light and dry) Satin texture.
- Excellent compatibility with all skin types.
- Highly stable emollient.
- Skin moisturizer.
- Economic performance.
Recommended dosage level:
- Skin Care: moisturizing creams/lotions, antiageing creams, products for oily skins.
- Body Care: Body milks and lotions, dry oil body sprays.
- Men's range: After shave balms, moisturizing creams.
- Color Cosmetics: Lipsticks, lip glosses, foundations.
- Sun Care: Creams, lotions, balms, oils.
2 -15% in emulsions, up to 40% in oils.