Bee Venom Powder
INCI: Bee Venom
The use of Bee Venom in skincare is one of the most exciting new developments in recent years.
It has been hailed as a more natural alternative to 'Botox' and products containing it have been championed by numerous celebrities. When applied topically Bee Venom tricks the body into thinking it has been stung, this sets of a natural reaction whereby blood is directed to the area and the formation of skin proteins such as collagen and elastin is stimulated. This in turn helps to plump the skin giving it a firmer and more youthful appearance.
As Bees are crucial for many crops and ecosystems, we guarantee that no Bees are harmed or killed in the harvesting of PureNature Bee Venom. Instead, a mild electric current is used which triggers the Bee to 'sting' a glass plate. As the stinger is not inserted into tissue it is not damaged and the Bee can then get back to work leaving the venom behind on the plate to be harvested.
PureNature Bee Venom is very high in Mellitin (min 59%) making it some of the best quality available on the market.
SOLUBILITY: Water soluble
STORAGE: Keep refrigerated in an airtight container
- Bee Venom is a neurotoxin and should not be applied to the skin undiluted
- Handle with extreme caution
- Always wear protective gloves and goggles when handling
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- Avoid usage if you have an allergy to bee stings or bee products
- Full MSDS available upon request
*Read clinical data here