||Lime Oil, Cold Pressed
||Clear/yellow liquid, with an intensely fresh, rich, fruity odour reminiscent of lime peel
|Main GC components
||Limonene, pinene, terpinene, citrals, furanocoumarins
|Plant parts used
|Region of origin
Lime essential oil has very similar properties to Lemon despite the obvious differences in aroma. In Aromatherapy it is used for the digestive, lymphatic and nervous systems. For the nervous system, it is considered to be refreshing and uplifting and and is said to be useful for fatigue and negative moods. Like Lemon oil, it's antimicrobial and astringent properties may also be beneficial in the management of acne and oily skin.
BLENDS WELL WITH
Neroli, Lavender, Clary sage and Ylang-ylang.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SHEET
- Consultation with a suitably qualified practitioner is recommended prior to use
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Perform a patch test prior to use
- Citrus oils can affect photosensitivity, avoid sun exposure after skin application