||Citrus aurantium ssp amara
||Light and fresh citrus aroma, reminiscent of orange flowers
|Main GC components
||Geraniol, Linalool, Nerol, Alpha-terpinol, Geranyl Acetate, Linalyl Caetate, Myrcene, Neryl Acetate, Trans-Ocimene
|Plant parts used
|Region of origin
Petitgrain essential oil is used in body care products acne, excessive perspiration, and greasy skin and hair. Aromatherapists believe Petitgrain to have uplifting qualities, and use the oil to calm anger and stress.
BLENDS WELL WITH
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SHEET
- Consultation with a suitably qualified practitioner is recommended prior to use
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Perform a patch test prior to use
- Citrus oils can affect photosensitivity, avoid sun exposure after skin application