How to use this Calculator :
1. Enter Recipe Name and Date
2. Select Lye Button NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide) or KOH (Potassium Hydroxide)
3. Enter Lye Discount/Superfat figure. 5% default
4. Select Weight units button
5. Enter Water as percentage of total oil weight 38% default
6. Enter weights for the oils included in your recipe, all using the same weight units i.e. all grams or all ounces
7. Click "Calculate Lye by Weight" Button
8. Recipe including percentages will be displayed in the Notes area at the bottom of the page.
Enter any notes or explanations into the Notes box then copy and paste elsewhere or select text in Notes box and "Print, Selected"