It is highly esteemed around the world in exclusive professional spas for its cleansing, nourishing, exfoliating and rejuvenating properties.
Ghassoul comes from the Arabic word "ghassala", meaning "to wash". When moistened with water, or floral water, the feel on the skin is smooth and lubricating whilst also exfoliating and drawing.
It feels almost as if soap has been applied, but without foaming - the perfect way to cleanse the face, body, or even hair, without soap or chemical surfactants.
- High mineral content - especially silica which is known to help tone the skin and improve resilience.
- High absorption ratio - superior detoxifying and drawing.
- Excellent Ion Exchange Ratio - to further facilitate cleansing and deodorizing action.
- Gentle and softening to the skin, including sensitive.
- Highly efficient at absorbing excess oils from the skin and scalp.