Use this solid bar base to make your own customisable conditioner bars. The perfect starting point to produce your own solid conditioner bars for home or business.
Composed of shea butter, coconut oil, and natural emulsifiers, our Solid Conditioner Melt & Pour Base is the perfect choice for nourishing and conditioning your hair
This base can hold approx. 5% of extra ingredients (including fragrance) – If you were using 100g of base this equates to added extra ingredients of 5g. As the base does not contain water, the additives need to be oil-soluble.
How to use:
- Cut the base into small cubes of the same size (weigh out the amount you require)
- Place the cubes in a heat-safe container and melt the product in a microwave or double boiler - the recommended heating temperature is 75-80c.
- Once melted, mix in your additional ingredients such as fragrance, colours, essential oils/essential oils and other additional actives. Mix well to ensure even distribution.
- Pour into your mould/s we recommend cavity moulds.
- Let the soap cool and harden (3-4 hours) and remove from the mould. Your creation can now be used or packaged.
Please note: We cannot guarantee that base will be compatible with every potential ingredient. Many dyes, fragrances or other additives have complex chemistry that can potentially affect the stability or function these bases. We recommend performing a small trial batch for any ingredient or combination of ingredients to determine suitability for purpose.
External use only.