Quite a sweet smell (I like it). But if you are after more of a 'dry' smell, this may not be the one for you.
$9.00 (Incl. GST)
|Aniseed, China Star Essential Oil
100% PURE, THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OIL
|COMMON NAME||Aniseed, Star Anise|
|BOTANICAL NAME||Illicium verum|
|PLANT PARTS USED||Dried fruit and Seeds|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||China|
|The spicy warm scent of Aniseed embodies its restorative and stirring properties that encourage free flow where there is tightness or stagnation.
Nature/Essence – Warm & Restorative
|FOR THE BODY
Aniseed has a long history of use for digestive and respiratory conditions where stagnation or spasms are prevalent. As an inhalation it helps clear congestion, ease a cough and open up the lungs. Added to massage oil, Aniseed makes a soothing tummy rub for colic, bloating or indigestion.
|FOR THE MIND
Helps clear the head and restore the nervous system in times of exhaustion or ‘shutting down.
|BLENDS WELL WITH
Cardamom, Caraway, Cedarwood, Coriander, Dill, Fennel, Mandarin, Petitgrain
- Consultation with a suitably qualified practitioner is recommended prior to use
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to skin undiluted (not recommended for skin care preparations)
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
- Perform a patch test prior to use