Our economy Melt and Pour soap base range is our most popular range of bases.
High quality, easy to use bases at an unbeatable price, available in both clear and white.
A soap base can usually hold up to 5% of extra ingredients – in a 1kg base this equates to approximately 50 grams of additional ingredients.
How to use:
- Cut the base into small cubes of the same size.
- Place the cubes in a heat safe container and pop into the microwave and melt using 20 – 30 second bursts until melted (do not boil), stir between each burst. Alternatively, you can use the double boiler method on the stove top to melt.
- Once melted mix in your additional ingredients such as fragrance, colours, essential oils, carrier oils, butters, exfoliants etc.
- Pour into your mould/s and spritz with isopropyl alcohol to pop the bubbles.
- Let the soap cool and harden, and then unmould and wrap.
This product is intended for external use only.