Makes 450gm (approx. 6)
SFIC Low Sweat Soap - Clear
|Soap Mould – 6 circle cavity|
|Digital Scales that go down to 1g|
- Cut loofah to the desired size 5 – 10 cms, then soak in water, squeeze them out when ready to use.
- Cut up soap block into small cubes and melt in a pyrex jug in the microwave or in a double boiler until liquid.
- Measure out fragrance and mica and mix together in a small beaker.
- Keep gently stirring the soap base so as to avoid a skin forming on top.
- Add the fragrance mixture and mix well.
- Place loofah in mould.
- Pour soap over loofah into mould and lightly spray the top with IPA to disperse air bubbles
- Leave to set for 1 day and gently cut on its side into bars.
- You can choose your own soap base, colour, fragrance or essential oils.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.