- Weigh the shea butter, aloe butter, avocado oil and tapioca starch, and place into a mixing bowl.
- With an electric beater whip up the butters, oils and starch until it is looking well combined and fluffy (up to 5mins with no lumps)
- Place bowl into the freezer for 2-3mins, then whip again with electric beater for another 2-3 mins, it should now be starting to look like whipped cream if not repeat this step again.
- Add Vitamin E and Lavender and whip again for another minute to combine.
- Put into jars and seal – can also be piped into jars with an icing bag.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.