- SFIC Low Sweat White 450gm
- Liquid Soap Dye or food colouring – we used orange, red and green
- 10ml fragrance of choice
Soap Mould – Circle, 6 Cavity or mould of choice
Heat resistant jug
Microwave or double boiler
1) With your pipette place small drops (4-5 drops) of the liquid dye into the bottom of the
mould, spread them out.
2) Cut up soap block into small cubes and melt in a pyrex jug in the microwave (for 1min
then stir and continue in 30sec bursts until melted) or in a double boiler until liquid. Do
not let the soap boil.
3) Measure out fragrance. Keep gently stirring the soap base so as to avoid a skin forming
on top. Add the fragrance mixture and mix well.
4) Pour soap into the first mould and swirl once or twice with a toothpick until you see the
colours swirling, repeat with all the other moulds. Spritz with isopropyl alcohol if you
have to pop bubbles and ensure smooth top. Leave to set for around 3-4hrs and gently
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.