- In a beaker take your chosen colour and add ½ tsp, spray this with isopropyl alcohol until you just get a liquid.
- Cut up 1/2 block of soap into pieces, put into the jug and microwave for 20 secs and then short 10 second bursts until melted.
- Once it has melted pour the colour in and mix well. Now pour this into your desired easter moulds, and spritz with isopropyl alcohol. Wait for this to set completely.
- Cut up the remaining 1/2 block of soap, put into the jug and microwave for 20 secs and then short 10 sec bursts until melted.
- Add ½ tsp of glitter, and 7gm of fragrance, stir well.
- Pour into the soap mould at your desired depth, lightly spritz with isopropyl, let it set for a bit, just until it gets a tiny bit of a skin, and then place the easter shape (eg. egg) into the middle. Wait until it has set and then the soap can be unmoulded.
Recipe can be doubled
You can be creative use any colour (mica) combinations.
You can pick any fragrance