- Cut up soap block into small cubes and melt in a pyrex jug in the microwave or in a double boiler until liquid.
- Measure out fragrance, isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and mica and mix together in a small beaker.
- Keep gently stirring the soap base so as to avoid a skin forming on top.
- Add the fragrance mixture and mix well.
- Pour soap into mould and lightly spray the top with IPA to disperse air bubbles
- Sprinkle flowers over the top of the soap to your liking, push down lightly to fix
- Sprinkle BioGlitter over the top.
- Leave to set for 1 day and gently cut on its side into bars.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.