COVID 19 Update 12/08/2020
We are operating largely as per normal with additional safety measures in place:
- We encourage you to have your order delivered, all courier deliveries are contactless
- Click & Collect option is available but we please only use this service if absolutely necessary. More info on Click & Collect below...
- Where possible, staff are working from home so we will be unable to take phone calls during Alert Level 3, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff that are on site are following strict social distancing
- Courier pick ups are contactless
- Site visitors are discourage but essential visitors (tradespeople, delivery operators etc) are logged and strict social distancing is enforced
- Strict site cleaning and hygiene practices are in place
Click & Collect
We are still offering next business day click and collect under Alert Level 3 with additional safety precautions in place:
- Please wait to be contacted by us before you come to collect your order, orders cannot be placed on site
- We encourage you to check in with the official COVID 19 contact tracing app when you visit, otherwise please keep a record of your activity as per official advice
- We will also be recording who collects orders, the time of pick up and which staff member handles the contact-less pick up. This is for our own internal contact tracing
- Please do wear a mask if you can
- Entrance will be on a strict one in, one out basis
- Please following safe social distancing if waiting outside
- Hand sanitiser will be available on site
It seems there is still a little confusion out there about our new location, here are some quick tips to help you shop with us:
We no longer have a physical shop so allorders must now be placed through our website.
Click & Collect
You can still collect your order from us. You will receive a message by email or text when your order is ready for collection.
Where to go
Our new warehouse is located at 626a Rosebank Road Avondale.
Please come down the driveway and park in the carpark at the rear of the building. Follow the signs for click and collect entrance - feel free to pop us a call if you're having any trouble finding us.
Our warehouse is busy with machinery and trucks regularly on site. Please do not attempt to enter the warehouse or walk down the driveway. Ensure children and pets are carefully supervised if they are accompanying you.
We are thrilled to announce that we have finally moved into our new site.
However, please remember that we no longer have a store and click and collect is not quite ready yet so please do not come to the warehouse.
You can still shop online for home delivery and from what we are seeing, our courier service is pretty much back to normal. The only exception is perhaps Rural delivery areas. These areas are serviced by a 3rd party provider, and some delays are still occuring.
We are nearly all settled in to our new location and so expect to have our new Click & Collect service operational very soon. We apologise for the delay with implementing this, the move has been a huge project and we want everything perfect before we offer this new service.
Orders are now being processed and shipped with standard time frames. However, as couriers are still catching up transit delays are likely. If possible, please follow the progress of your delivery via the tracking link in your shipping confirmation. We are of course here to help if you require further assistance.
ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING DELAYS
Due to a fantastic response to our re-opening, we are currently experiencing delays in processing and shipping of orders. It will take us a few more days to work through the backlog but we expect to be back on top of things by mid next week.
As many of you will have no doubt experienced, Couriers are taking much longer than normal to deliver parcels in many areas. If possible, please follow the progress of your delivery via the tracking link in your shipping confirmation.
We are of course here to help if you require further assistance.
Due to operational restrictions under Alert Levels 3 & 4, our ability to re-stock product in a timely manner has been hampered. We have increased our capacity to get products available quicker and will be working as fast as possible to re-stock our shelves. Ensure you enter your email address into the stock notification field on the product page so that you find out as soon as an out of stock item becomes available again.
FULL PRODUCT RANGE NOW AVAILABLE
From 5pm Friday April 24th, our full product range will be available for online ordering. As we will be closed for the ANZAC holiday weekend, orders will not be shipped until the country moves to Alert Level 3 on Tuesday April 28th.
Once we move to Alert Level 3 most of the rules from level 4 will still be applicable and so the way we operate will continue to differ from normal.
- Order pickups will not be permitted
- All orders will be sent as non-signature to ensure contactless delivery
- Phones will remain off but feel free to contact us via email and social media
We will be running extra shifts across our entire business to ensure effective social distancing. This means that we can process and dispatch your orders faster than under level 4.
Couriers are experiencing a huge surge in demand and this is expected to increase even further once we move to level 3. As such, deliveries for many areas across the country may take longer than usual. You can follow the status of your order by clicking on the tracking link in your dispatch confirmation email. We ask that you please be patient with courier companies over this period.
Double Pure Points for the rest of April!
To celebrate our full range being available again, we are sharing some lockdown love by giving double Pure Points on every purchase. This applies to all VIP Tiers as follows:
Bronze: 2 Pure Points for every dollar spent
Silver: 4 Pure Points for every dollar spent
Gold: 6 Pure Points for every dollar spent
Platinum: 10 Pure Points for every dollar spent
The double Double Pure Points promotion ends 5pm Thursday April 30th.
Essential Items Now Available Online
On Monday 30th March, the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment issued a statement declaring that the sale of essential non-food products will be allowed during the COVID-19 shutdown.
The definition of essential goods includes those that maintain people's health and that these should be available online or by phone so that people can safely self isolate and stop the spread of COVID-19.
After some consideration, we decided to register with MBIE as a business selling essential goods so that we could offer goods that we consider to be essential for maintaining the health and well being of everyone self isolating at home.
In order to be able to sell these essential goods to the public, businesses must:
- Only take orders online or by phone and keep storefronts shut.
- Take orders for only essential non-food goods.
- Home deliver all essential goods in a contactless way and not allow people to visit stores to select or collect goods.
- Take all appropriate public health measures to protect their staff and customers (e.g. physical distancing, hygiene basics, appropriate personal protective equipment).
- Notify MBIE that they meet these conditions and intend to offer essential goods for sale and provide a list of those products.
We have taken a few days since the announcement to ensure that we meet these requirements before re-opening.
The safety of our staff, customers and the community is our top priority. Along with the strict guidelines from MBIE our Quality Assurance team has completed thorough Health and Safety Standard Working Procedures (SOP's).
Understandably, we all have a different opinion as to what should be considered an essential product. It is a confusing time for everyone and we are working hard to ensure that we do the right thing as we try to navigate the rapidly changing situation we find ourselves in.
In order to maintain sufficient social distancing, we have only allowed a very small number of staff to come back to work.
All staff have been trained on documented procedures for personal hygiene, workplace sanitisation, the use of personal protective equipment and effective social distancing.
We have done our best to select a range of products that we feel meet the definition of essential non-food products.
These include ingredients for making soap, cleaning and household care products, sanitisers and vaping liquids (vaping products are considered essential).
These items will be available to the public, you do not need to be an essential business. However, if you are an essential business and an item you require is not available, please contact us for further assistance.
Items that can not be purchased will either have a banner "Currently not available" or there will be no add to cart option on the product detail page.
Service and Delivery
We will be operating with severely reduced staff numbers across our packing, dispatching and customer service teams. As such there will unfortunately, be limits to our normal service offering.
- Pick ups will not be allowed under any circumstances, our sites are closed to all customers
- All orders will be sent as non-signature to ensure contactless delivery
- We have temporarily disabled the 'Add to Existing Order' delivery option - please ensure you order carefully as we will not be able to combine orders
- Phones will remain off but you can still contact us through email or social media channels
- Only certain items will be available and restocking of available items will take longer than usual with fewer staff available to pack product. We ask you to be patient and try to reduce stock inquiries. Please use the stock notification tool in the product detail to get an alert when a product becomes available
Again, we ask that you all be patient and only order essential items if you need them, please understand that we are all doing our best in these difficult times. Stay safe, stay at home and be kind.