- Wearing gloves weigh out the Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid and Colloidal Oatmeal and add together into a bowl. Mix well.
- Melt the Kokum butter (short bursts in the microwave) until liquid.
- Weigh out the polysorbate and lavender essential oil. Add to the kokum butter and stir well.
- Slowly start adding small amounts of the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and massage with your hands (wearing gloves), keep adding until the mixture forms shape when you squeeze in your hands.
- Optional – place a sprinkle of calendula petals into the mould first.
- Pack tightly into silicone muffin tray (or bath bomb moulds) and leave in a dry draft free warm area for approx. 24 hours or until they have hardened.
- Place in an airtight container.
Note: Bath bombs can be temperamental we suggest using a silicone small muffin tin if making for the first time, and/or with kids.