Aloe Vera is a wonderful plant for providing relief to sun-exposed skin! It's anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe and hydrate the skin, reducing redness and discomfort. It's also packed with antioxidants and vitamins, which help to improve skin health and protect it from future damage. Be sure to use a quality Aloe Vera product to get the best results!
All Aloe Vera Gels on the market are reconstituted Aloe Vera Juice combined with a gelling agent. PureNature has two Aloe Vera Gels. Aloe Vera Gel, Natural - is made using Xanthan gum, a natural thickener and Aloe Vera Gel, Clear - is made with a carbomer giving it its crystal clear look.
Aloe Vera for Skin
Aloe is a great choice for skin care! It is known to help promote healing, reduce inflammation and irritation, and provide long-lasting hydration. Plus, it can be used on any skin type - even sensitive skin.
Top benefits of Aloe Vera's include:
- Moisturising: Aloe vera is a great natural moisturiser that helps to keep skin hydrated and soft.
- Healing: Aloe vera is known to have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which can help to heal minor cuts and scrapes.
- Hair Care: Aloe vera can help to reduce scalp irritation, treat dandruff, and promote hair growth.Antioxidant:
- Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants which can help to reduce the signs of aging and protect the skin from environmental damage.
Aloe vera is certainly a miracle herb! In Ayurveda, it is used to treat a variety of ailments, from skin conditions to digestive disorders. It is known to soothe inflammation and reduce pain. Aloe vera is also packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is truly a wonder herb!
Aloe Vera for hair and scalp
Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes that can repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Aloe vera is a great natural conditioner due to its ability to deeply hydrate and nourish your hair. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids that can help to stimulate hair growth and improve the overall health of your hair. Additionally, it can help to improve the elasticity of hair, reduce split ends and strengthen the hair shaft. Try adding a few drops of aloe vera gel to your regular conditioner and see the great results for yourself!
PureNature's Aloe Vera Products
- Aloe Vera Clear: An excellent natural emollient and moisturiser, particularly useful in soothing topical applications for injured or irritated skin. Reduces flakiness and soothes the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Natural: An excellent natural emollient and moisturiser, particularly useful in soothing topical applications for injured or irritated skin. Reduces flakiness and soothes the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Powder: Can be used to make an Aloe Vera juice or gel.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Make from the fresh leaf, use as is in mists, serums, creams, soaps etc.
- Aloe Vera Butter: Easily add the healing power of Aloe Vera to your favourite oil based creations.
- Aloe Vera Infused Oil: Allow the healing properties of Aloe to be harnessed for oil based applications - creams, body butters, body oils, lip balms etc