- Melt soap base using a double boiler or microwave: don't allow it to boil.
- Once base is melted, add the Apricot and Cranberry oils and stir well until combined.
- Add Essential oils and mix well.
- Using gloves and working quickly, add the sugar, using a spoon to stir initially, and then use your hands to combine into a paste.
- Place into the baking tray or moulds and press FIRMLY to ensure good adherence and to force out any air. If using a tray, cut into small squares before mixture sets.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set them quickly.
- Unmould when set, easing carefully from the moulds.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.