- Wearing gloves weigh the Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid into a bowl. Mix well.
- In a beaker mix together almond oil, essential oil and polysorbate 20.
- Stir into the sodium bicarbonate and citric acid.
- Mix all the together until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pack tightly into bath bomb moulds or silicone muffin tray and leave in a dry draft free warm area for approx. 24 hours or until they have hardened.
- Measure out each mica into its own small beaker. Spray with the isopropyl alcohol until it forms a paint consistency.
- Using a pipette drop and flick the mica paint mixture over the bath bombs.
- Place in an airtight container.
Note: Bath bombs can be temperamental we suggest using a silicone small muffin tin if making for the first time, and/or with kids.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.