- Wearing gloves mix together Baking Soda, Citric Acid and Tapioca Starch in a bowl.
- Add the Lavender Essential Oil and Macadamia Oil to the bowl, mix well with your hands until all lumps have gone.
- In a small beaker mix together the natural solubiliser or polysorbate 80 and mica stir until smooth.
- Add to bowl along with the dried lavender flowers, mix again with your hands until the mica and flowers are evenly dispersed.
- Use the witch hazel to dampen the mix until it clumps together in your hand (similar to damp sand that holds its shape when squeezed into hand).
- Place some lavender flowers in one of the moulds and fill the two sides of the mould with the mixture pressing it in firmly so the tops are overfilled, then press the two halves together firmly.
- Leave to dry for a couple of hours before tapping them out, then leave to dry in a draft free warm area for 24 hours or until they have hardened. Then place in an airtight container.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.