- Weigh out the shea butter, cocoa butter and sunflower oil, add these to a mixing bowl.
- Place mixing bowl into a double boiler, and heat until melted.
- Weigh out the tapioca and add to the butters in the mixing bowl.
- With an electric beater whip up the butters and powders until it is looking well combined (up to 5mins with no lumps)
- Place bowl into the freezer for 2-3mins, then whip again with electric beater for another 2-3mins, it should now be starting to look like whipped cream if not repeat this step again.
- Add Vitamin E and Vanilla fragrance and whip again for 2mins.
- Put into jars and seal – can also be piped into jars with an icing bag.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.