- Mix together the Red Mauve Mica with coarse sea salt, sit aside.
- Wearing gloves mix together Baking Soda, Citric Acid and Fine Pink Salt in a bowl, mix well with your hands until all lumps have gone.
- In a small beaker mix together the natural solubiliser or poly 80, Rose Fragrance and Fractionated Coconut oil and stir well.
- Add this to the bowl, mix again with your hands until evenly dispersed. Add in half of mica covered pink coarse salt and mix through gently.
- Use the witch hazel to dampen the mix until it clumps together in your hand (similar to damp sand that holds its shape when squeezed into hand).
- Place a little mica covered pink coarse salt in one of the moulds and fill the two sides of the mould with the mixture pressing it in so the tops are overfilled, then press the two halves together firmly.
- Leave to dry for a couple of hours before tapping them out, then leave to dry in a draft free warm area for 24 hours or until they have hardened. Then place in an airtight container.
Copyright, PureNature. This information is intended for personal use of PureNature customers and may not be reproduced, shared or used for commercial purposes without written consent.