Coco Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate
Naturally derived from coconut and sunflower oil, Lamesoft PO 65 is a high performance additive that supports moisturisation claims in surfactant systems. Lamesoft PO 65 softens and conditions the skin by depositing glyceryl oleate on its surface.
- Lipid layer enhancer for surfactant based cleansers
- Softens and moisturizes skin and hair
- Can improve the mildness of a formulation
- Enhances viscosity in sulfate-free systems
- Cold processable; saving time and energy
- Can be used in clear, opacified and pearlised formulations
- EO/PO free
- 100% naturally derived
1% Proven lipid layer enhancement in ‘light’ formulas
3% Perceiveable skin softness and smoothness
5% 24 hour moisturisationUses:
While these are the main applications, a number of people have been using this in soap formulations. It has been noted that in CP, HP and Liquid Soap formulations, there is a noteable improvement in skin softness as well as adding a creamy quality to the lather - this is particularly so in melt and pour soaps.